The next step to making this dream yours is very easy.
- Pay the $299 doc fee (refundable for up to 48 hrs) to hold the property. We will contact you, usually within a few minutes, but always by the next day.
- Once we have the property held for you, we will draw up a simple contract, at that time we can discuss the remainder of the payment if paying cash, or the down payment if financing.
- We will forward the cash purchase agreement to you to electronically sign, or the land contract and promissory note (if setting up financing). Either can be filled out electronically.
- Once the property is paid in full, we file the deed with the county. Normally this takes a couple of days. Once we have the deed recorded, we will send you a copy via US Mail and the property is yours to enjoy!
A country escape, ready to build your dream home. Welcome to this magnificent property nestled in the city of Holladay, Tennessee. This lot is tucked in woody terrain, perfect for those seeking tranquility and peace; but the location allows good accessibility to the city. This property is an hour drive to Nashville and near Interstate highway 40, where you have easy access to travel going to work, tourism, and country living is within reach.
Holladay allows you to experience leisure activities that you will remember for a lifetime. The community boat ramp provides access to Tennessee River – for world class freshwater fishing and boating. Natchez Trace State Park has a lake, hiking trails, riding trails and camping with 10,000 acres. And do not miss the best places to eat, drink, and feast, because this city has the food you have been craving. Holladay has what it takes for you to stay for a weekend or lifetime.
Click on the link below for directions.
- Frequently ask Question
- Is there and HOA / POA – None
- Can I have a mobile homes: Yes
- Can I have manufactured homes: Yes
- Can I have an RV, if so, can I “full time” in it?: Yes / No limit
- Can I camp on it, and if so how long: Yes / No limit
- Can I have a TINY house? – Yes
- Min square footage of the building? – None
- Is there a time limit to build (if there is one). – None
Nashville, TN (77.4 Miles)
003131A B 03001
BIRDSONG RD, HOLLADAY, TN, 38341
County Phone- 731-584-6011
County Website- https://www.bentoncountytn.gov/
Paved -Via Birdsong Road
Available – Along Birdsong Road
A additional fee of $299 to reserve the property is required to begin the purchase process. This is a non-refundable fee.
Yearly taxes are currently about $41.00 a year
While we do all that we can to disclose everything we know about the property, it is the responsibility of the buyer to do his or her own due diligence to determine if it is the right fit for them.