The next step to making this dream yours is very easy.
- Pay the $499 doc fee (completely refundable) to hold the property. We will contact you, usually within a few minutes, but always by the next day.
- Once we have the property held for you, we will draw up a simple contract, at that time we can discuss the remainder of the payment if paying cash, or the down payment if financing.
- We will forward the cash purchase agreement to you to electronically sign, or the land contract and promissory note (if setting up financing). Either can be filled out electronically.
- Once the property is paid in full, we file the deed with the county. Normally this takes a couple of days. Once we have the deed recorded, we will send you a copy via US Mail and the property is yours to enjoy!
Explore natural adventures and pure living with this 5.39-acre lot in Cosby, Tennessee. Situated just 4.4 miles northwest of Cosby proper, this lot is ready for you to establish your own piece of paradise. Major cities can reached easily such as Knoxville – 58.8 miles away, Johnson City – 70.3 miles away, and you’re just 70 miles from Asheville in North Carolina. Neighboring towns, including Hartford and Newport, are also conveniently reached in less than a 30-minute drive.
Cosby, located in Cocke County, is situated along the Smoky Mountains’ northeastern border. It’s an excellent place to go if you want to get off the beaten road, and escape the crowds in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, while still having easy access to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and plenty of fun activities. Surrounded by the beauty of the majestic Great Smoky Mountains, Cocke County is truly the Heart of The Smokies. With a warm atmosphere, great education options, and recreational activities set in a tranquil, rural area, quality of life is incredible here. This is a great place to live and play, thanks to the locals’ pride in their town and their involvement.
- Is there and HOA / POA – No, property is NOT in an HOA, but does have minimal restrictions.
- Can I have a mobile homes: No
- Can I have manufactured homes: Yes
- Can I have an RV, if so, can I “full time” in it?: Yes / While house is under construction
- Can I camp on it, and if so how long: No
- Can I have a TINY house? – No
- Min square footage of the building? – 800 Sq Ft.
234788.4 Sp Ft
Knoxville (59.5 miles )
E TANBARK TRL, COSBY, TN, 37722
HICKORY HOLLOW 15
Additional Information from County Assessor (423) 623-7024
524.83 ft x 549.80 ft
Power available nearby
A additional fee of $499 to reserve the property is required to begin the purchase process. This is a non-refundable fee.
Yearly taxes are currently about $142.00 a year
While we do all that we can to disclose everything we know about the property, it is the responsibility of the buyer to do his or her own due diligence to determine if it is the right fit for them.